Continuous Coaching Development
Dates: First Thursday of the month
These workshops are highly interactive "live coaching" practice of all the ICF core competencies. This offering is designed for seasoned coaches to keep their skills sharp through practicing their contracting, listening, partnering, questioning, designing actions, etc., and getting feedback from other coaches on how well they did on their chosen area of practice. Also designed for those new to coaching to see how they might incorporate the coach's toolkit in how they lead others.
- Live coaching practice and feedback on chosen core competencies
- Introduction to new material/models and tools used by other coaching training organizations approved by the ICF
- Increased understanding of how coaching applies to leadership in a variety of situations and groups of people
- Growth in confidence to use a coaching approach in our lives and in our work
- Exploration is becoming a credentialed coach is the right career path
- Mixing with other coaching professionals in the region to share best practice
- Feel the stretch and learn something new to practice each and every time!
Monthly in-person meetings in Colorado Springs
First Thursday of the month, 6:00-9:00pm, except when that clashes with Denver ICF-CO meetings
Light snacks and refreshments provided
Minimum 6, maximum 20
About Geo Roberts:
Geo has been an international leader and coach for over 40 years. First of all as a fighter pilot and instructor in the USAF, then through pioneering leadership through coaching in the UK for global companies in technology, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, property management, retail and financial industries. He has been a member of ICF for over 20 years, and trained with the Coaching Training Institute, Laura Berman Fortgang, Marshall Goldsmith, Sir John Whitmore and many other thought leaders in the field of professional coaching. He has written a book, IMPACT! How To Make A Positive Difference, which outlines 6 transformational leadership skills needed by everyone who desires to make their world a better place.