Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
ICF-CO Education Group: NoCo (Northern Colorado) Coaches Continuing Coaching Development
Thursday, April 25, 2019, 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM
In-Person and Virtual
We will rotate among NoCo coaches for location, presentations
Registration cancellations will be accepted until April 22, 2019 at 8:00 AM
Monthly meetings in northern Colorado, modeled after the Colorado Springs Continuing Coaching Development that Geo Roberts facilitates/hosts, using presentations, round table discussions, triad role playing and/or "mini-coaching" sessions, large group discussions.
Key learning points and benefits for participants:
* Competency mentoring and practice
* Special coaching techniques or tips from the various knowledge bases
* Triad coaching or hot seat coaching with feedback
* Reflective coaching for the coach (case reviews)
Experiential learning through:
* role playing
* triad coach/coachee/observer sessions with direct feedback
* small and large group discussions