2024 Coaching Demonstration Learning Group
Dates: 2nd Friday of each month (January - December)
Time: 11:30am - 12:30pm MT
Location: Zoom Meeting Room
Facilitator: Suzanne Qualia, PCC
ICF Colorado Credentialing Committee
CCEs: 1 in Core Competencies for each meeting
Drop-ins welcome! Come when you can.
The Coaching Demonstration Learning Group is for those who desire to strengthen their own coaching skills through observation and reflection.
MCC and PCC credentialed coaches will be exhibiting their coaching skills via live coaching demo with a participant from the meeting.
Key Learning Points and Benefits for Participants:
• Participants will have the opportunity to observe coaching by ICF Colorado Guest MCC and PCC credentialed Coaches.
• Participants will learn the Guest Coaches’ thoughts and reasoning behind the coaching choices they made in the session.
• Participants will also hear from the client as to what worked and what didn't.
• Participants will develop a clearer understanding of what is required for skillful coaching.
• Participants’ learning will come from observing the demos, followed by a Q&A portion of the program.
• Closing questions of each session will include "how will what you observed today, support your own skill development?"