Cost: If you've paid your ICF-CO Activity Fee, there's no charge!
Otherwise, you're welcome to join as many groups as you like for $99 total per year.
Note For Those Who Have Not Paid the ICF-CO Activity Fee
If you sign up for more than one group and are not an ICF-CO member, you will be prompted to pay the $99 fee on each group registration page. Please note that you will only need to pay that fee one time, regardless of how many groups you are signing up for. If you are registering for more than one group, please contact Kelly Johnson for a fee waiver for subsequent education group registrations.
Continuous Coaching Development
: First Thursday of each month
6:00 - 9:00pm MT
: 2520 Lumberjack Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
These monthly series of workshops are designed for leaders and coaches who wish to grow through practicing the ICF's Core Competencies. It is experiential learning and not spoon feeding of "how to's". During each session each participant will get to: Coach, Coach a coach, Be a client. Learning is multi-level as each person experiences accelerated growth of skills and new habits for success.
Key learning points and benefits for participants:
- Be able to name, define and explain the importance of each ICF Core Competency
- Experience the indicators in real life with immediate feedback from fellow coaches and leaders
- Self select what areas you want to work on
- Move ever closer to feeling confident in achieving the next level ICF Credential
- Have fun in learning and sharing with fellow participants committed to growing
Earn 2.5 CCE's and .5 Resource units each 3 hour workshop